Tuesday, January 23, 2018

52 weeks in 2018

I'm no stranger to blogging. I blogged for years at designsbybriana.blogspot.com and eventually found new hobbies and other activities to take my time, but I've always missed writing.

I dabbled in photography and scrapbooking but I fell hard in love when I found DNA research and genealogy. I work in IT for a living and it's always the best feeling when something you were trying to figure out suddenly comes to you. You figure out your big mystery and you feel like you're on top of the world. That is what genealogy is to me, but at the same time, I learn about people who I share DNA with.

Amy Crow is well known in the field of genealogy. There is a challenge this year to do 52 Ancestors in 52 weeks.

https://www.amyjohnsoncrow.com/52-ancestors-in-52-weeks/

Week 1 challenge is start - and that is where this blog takes me. I am hoping to share photos and stories of my ancestors and I kindly welcome any help or corrections along the way.

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Shown are me and my boys about 2008. We were living in Dallas at the time and Justin was about two years old. Justin is on the left, and Joey is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenge

Amy Johnson Crow's second prompt is #Challenge.  Did you know another name for Genealogy is Challenge? Seriously. If anyone is doing G...